Wednesday, November 25, 2009

La Mer The Powder

It's been a long time since I've updated this blog. Oh well. I feel like I should be holding back on my purchases but... Thanksgiving is a special time to be thankful for all the things I have. So, I'll share this one with you. A special friend of mine offered to use her special discount to get me this. Thank you so much!!


I'm shade 01 - creme. Retail price is $65 and the net weight is .88oz/25g. The content is a lot more than other brands, so do not look at the price when you buy. If you compare closely, this is 3x more than some department store brands. Quite worth the price! The powder is very fine and translucent, so I would use this to set my liquid foundation. I haven't used the powder sponge that comes with it because I only want a small amount of the powder on my face, so I use a powder brush instead. Here's how the container looks like.


It's huge!!! I put a Bobbi Brown lip stick next to it, so you can see how big this jar is. It's not heavy because it's plastic. Can't carry this with me, so I'm planning to get an empty container to put some of this to carry in my purse.


The powder is absolutely fine! I've tried a number of brands and I think this is the best I've used. It stays on most of the day and I don't need to blot the excess oil as much.

1 comments:

MINAKICHU said...[Reply to comment]

I'm currently salivating over this powder! Nice review you got here. I'm even more tempted to get one soon. Cheers!:-)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs