Friday, October 14, 2011

Swatches: Chanel Illusion D' Ombre - 83 Illusoire

I ordered 83 Illusoire long wear luminous eyeshadow from Nordstrom after I got 85 Mirifique. UPS delivered to a wrong door and the package mysteriously appeared at my door the next morning. Thanks to a good neighbor!  
It includes instructions on how to wear it as an eye shadow or as an eye liner.
The brush is placed on top of the glass jar. 

I like taupe color. It's just a good neutral color.
Here's a swatch under natural lighting. The color is shimmery just like the black one.
And this pic is taken under room lighting. Really a good color for a night out. And it's not too dramatic when you wear it during the day. :) I put an eye primer on and lasted all day long.

1 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Neat! This eye shadow looks amazing!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs