Monday, October 10, 2011

Review: Lancome Eau Fraîche Douceur

If you haven't seen my other cleansing solution posts, you should check them out. I've used 4 different brands so far plus the Lancome one. Lancome's Eau Fraîche Douceur costs $35 for 200ml (6.8 Fl.oz). This cleansing solution is good for all skin types and also people with sensitive skin. It's lightly scented which I'm not a big fan of. I purchased this from Costco for less but can't remember how much. 


Here are some details. The plastic cap is relatively short, so maybe hard to grip for some. I didn't like it at first because I'm afraid it will chip my nails. Just need to get used to it and use my thumb to press the cap gently to open the cap. I appreciate they use less plastic because I can't recycle the cap. 
The pump is the best among the ones I've used so far. Just get the right amount of solution out.

I've only have this for maybe 3 months or so and the bottle has some white residue accumulated at the bottom. If it's clear liquid, why would there be white residue?? Very weird. Not sure if you can see. The solution is quite cloudy... In terms of cleansing power, it does a good job removing general makeup but not waterproof mascara or eye liner. I have to use MAC's Pro Eye Makeup Remover to remove all the remaining liner/mascara. This probably won't be on my repurchase list...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs