Friday, December 11, 2009

Urban Decay Cream Shadow: Midnight Rodeo & Delinquent

I received a sample of the Urban Decay Cream Shadow from one of my Sephora purchases. It's kinda nice once in awhile that they have samples for makeup. The actual product comes in a tube with a wand and contains 0.2oz.

Midnight rodeo is a pink champagne color with silver and iridescent glitter.And deliquent is a metallic deep purple color. Here's how it looks like under natural light:





And here's a swatch:




Midnight rodeo is nice to use as a base. And delinquent is a very rich purple color and good for smoky eye. This cream shadow is easy to blend but you've got to blend it fast because it dries quite fast. Maybe because I spent a bit more time playing with it. I forgot to put the Too Faced primer on but surprisingly it didn't smudge a bit and lasted most of the day. My cousin saw me last night and said my eyes looked sparkly. Now, should I spend another $17 for a tube of cream eye shadow??? They have so many colors to choose from. But I'm still planning on getting one of the Jill Stuart eye jellies when I go back to HK...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs