Thursday, December 10, 2009

Korres Mini Haul



Korres had a black friday sale. I've been using Korres body butter for awhile and I like their Guava body butter a LOT! Their products are in the natural products category and their body butters are paraben free, silicone free, mineral oil free, propylene glycol free, and ethanolamine free. I wasn't really planning on getting something on black friday but the deal was too good to miss. The shower gels were buy 1 get 1 free and there was a special package (as shown on the pic) with 3 bottles of body butter and 3 mini shower gels. And best of all, everything was 20% off, $50 purchase with free shipping plus a free jumbo size Guava body butter.  The purchase also included 3 samples. I got White Tea facial fluid gel cleanser, yoghurt mask, and Quercetin & Oak antiageing/antiwrinkle Day Cream to try. Most of them will go to my relatives and a few buddies when I go visit Hong Kong later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs