Thursday, September 8, 2011

Swatches: Essie Fall 2011 Collection

Fall is just around the corner. Where's my Summer? This summer has been chilly around here. We are getting some sun lately but Fall is just around the corner??

I went to Ulta the other day and saw Essie came out with a new Fall collection. The best way to try them is to get the mini size ones without breaking your wallet. They are 1/3 size of the regular bottles. The retail cost for the 4 mini bottle set is $17.
From left to right:
  • Power Clutch (Dark Grey)
  • Carry On (Dark Plum)
  • Very Structured (Rich Brown - Essie calls it "Burnt Sienna")
  • Lady Like (Muted Pink, Mauvy color)
I love all of them!! Much better than the OPI Touring America line. Let's look at the swatches. Sorry didn't do the swatches on my fingers, coz they are quite fragile these days, so I only repaint my nails when they chip. That will take forever to swatch, and I can't wait to share this with you, so...
My favorite color out of this line is Lady Like. I painted on my toes but probably be too weird to post online. LOL. 

This pink probably is the best one for my skin tone besides OPI Steady As She Rose (btw some people say Steady As She Rose has purple but it shows up pink on my nails.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

power clutch is nice!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs