Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Nails

Christmas is near and it's a great time to gather with friends and family. Thought to paint my nails with glitter nail polish to make it more festive. I am in a love hate relationship with glittery nail polishes. They look so nice on nails but such a pain to remove. My nails end up peeling if I rub them too much with nail polish remover. Oh well... I found this new Revlon Nail polish in Sparkling (261) and it consists of both fine and small pink glitters. I tried them on and had removed them once and they don't take as much effort to remove compared to the other glitter nail polishes I own. Probably because the glitters are much smaller.

Here's what I used with this nail polish:

  • Seche Vite Base Coat
  • OPI - Steady As She Rose
  • Revlon Sparkling
  • Butter London - HardwearP.D Quick Topcoat

I just went with a lighter shade and used as a base. You can try a darker color like plum or burgundy or dark blue. That will make them stand out even more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs