Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 Favorite Products

Hello Everyone! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I sure ate a lot... As I look into putting together my favorites this year, there are a few things I keep in mind as I pick the items. They need to be something I have no hesitation in selecting them and things I use frequently.
My Favorite Base Products:
  • Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #21- I use this only for my nose to control oil. This is my 2nd bottle and cannot live without this.
  • Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation - I've been searching for a new foundation this year but cannot find anything like this. Really hydrating and has nice coverage that lasts for hours.
My Favorite Eye Makeup Products:
  • NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof EyeShadow Base - I use this everytime I wear eye makeup. My HG eye shadow primer.
  • Lunasol Sheer Gold Beige Brown EX01 - This is a limited edition from Kanebo Lunasol's Christmas Coffret 2010. It's just very versatile, neutral palette. I use this the most out of the 5 Lunasol palettes I own. 
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette - I know some people keep seeing this UD Naked Palette on many people's favorite lists. The colors I use all the time are Naked, Sidecar, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, and Hustle. 
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 - Wait a minute. Some of you may wonder this just came out. How can this possibly be on my 2011 list?? This palette compliments the Naked Palette a lot because it has lighter, neutral shades. I've been using this with the Naked Palette. I use pretty much all the colors except Half Baked and Blackout. 
My Favorite Lip Products:
  • Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect 127 - This shade is no longer available for purchase. What a bummer. I've enjoyed using this in the past year and put on top of a lip stick. It's very moisturizing.
  • Mac - Hug Me - I've finished the entire tube before getting a new one. This is in Lustre finish and in flesh pink color. Can't go wrong with this shade.
My Favorite Blush:
  • Lunasol EX01 Sheer Gold Beige Pink - This is also from the 2010 Christmas Coffret. It just gives a sheer glow to my face. Love it!
My Favorite Body Lotion:
  • Korres Body Butter in Vanilla Guava - I love Korres Body Butter and got one next to my bed. It's very moisturizing and I use this every night before I go to bed. 
My Favorite Hair Styling Product:
  • Lucido-L Designing Aqua Hair Curl Lotion - I use this before curling my hair and this is my 3rd or 4th bottle. It helps to protect my hair from the heat and helps my curls to stay.
My Favorite Nail Polishes:
If you are my regular reader, probably won't be too hard to guess what I like.
  • Butter London - Toff
  • OPI - Planks a Lot
  • OPI - Steady as She Rose
  • Spa Ritual - Native Rock
  • Essie - Lady Like
Hope you enjoy reading this long list. Let me know what you like too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs