Monday, December 19, 2011

Swatches: Givenchy Gloss Interdit

I own 3 Givenchy Gloss Interdit now. 2 of which I got from Costco awhile back. Only used one of them and the other remains in the box. And just the other day, a friend of mine gave me another one as a gift. So, I thought to put them together for a swatch review. :)

These are scented lip gloss; highly pigmented and super glossy. It's not a sheer lip gloss like some of the Dior ones and I really like them. The scent is not too strong and smells sort of sweet, so it's tolerable. It's composed of top notes of bergamot, litchi, and red fruit; middle notes of rose, jasmine, and lily of the valley; and base notes of sandalwood, vanilla, amber, and musk. Each product contains 0.21g and is at retail for $26.50.
From left to right:

  • 03 Coral Frenzy (soft coral)


  • 02 Impertinent Nude (light neutral pink)


  • 01 Capricious Pink (vibrant pink)




  • The colors are opague and make my lips look pretty smooth. They have a hint of shimmers. The lip gloss has some ingredients that make your lips pumped. I don't care about the pumping effect though. Here are the swatches (03, 02 and 01 starting from left to right):

    1 comments:

    Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

    Omg, so gorgeous!!!!! =D

    Post a Comment

     
    Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs