Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer

I had used Bobbi Brown's concealer for a number of years before trying out other brands. The old formula had pretty good coverage but it was slightly thick for me. When they recently changed the formula, I went and bought it.


Packaging is still the same. If you get the one with powder, it looks like a small compact but I don't like fine powder getting into the concealer, so just got the concealer only for $22.
If you open and close it for a long period of time (which will be quite likely coz this little thing can last forever!), eventually the tiny little piece of plastic will come off from opening and closing so much. 
My shade is Sand. The new formula is creamier and doesn't crease on my undereye. Need to use a bit of powder to set the concealer to prevent my eye makeup from transferring to the under eye area. A little goes along the way. Great buy!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Oh cool! :) Sounds like an amazing concealer!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs