Thursday, October 6, 2011

Swatches: Urban Decay Cream Shadow - Delinquent, Mushroom, Whipped & Midnight Rodeo

I got 4 Urban Decay Cream Shadows from Hautelook a couple weeks ago. You can't find them at Sephora anymore but Urban Decay website still carries them on sale. I wrote a blog entry almost 2 years ago and didn't want to spend $17 for each at the time and this time I spent $3 a piece. Very good deal if you like using cream shadows. These are pretty long lasting but you have to blend gently while they are still wet and give them some time to dry. I always use eye primer, so creasing is not an issue for me.


Each contains 6.7ml product. That's 0.20 fl.oz. The cap attached a sponge tip applicator.

This is under room lighting. You can see the sparkles of the Mushroom eye shadow.
Delinquent: Deep metallic purple
Mushroom:  Gunmetal with taupe shift with iridescent glitter
Whipped: Golden peach with subtle gold microsparkles
Midnight Rodeo: Pink champagne with lots of silver & iridescent glitter


And this is under natural day light.
I like mushroom the most because it's not too dark and whipped is a good base color but I would blend it out a bit more. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs