Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Review: Lavshuca Star Glow Rouge PK-1

For people who have been reading my blog for awhile, you may have noticed I don't post lip stick entry. It's simply because all the shades I use are very similar. If I like a shade, I will repurchase it. Don't you think no matter what you buy, you always end up with buying similar shades?? All my shades are either nude pink or coral/peachy color and I don't wear red or anything dark...
I got this Lavshuca Star Glow Rouge PK1 when I was in HK earlier this year. You can purchase online for around $14. The formula is very creamy and moisturizing. PK1 is a sheer pink coral color. It has no scent which I love. My lips feel moisturized without peeling after wearing it for a number of hours. 
And here's a swatch for you. It's just a nice natural color and this maybe on my repurchase list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs