Monday, October 3, 2011

Review: NYX Brow Shaper

I went to Sephora the other day and looked for Anastasia Brow Fix but it was sold out. Anastasia Brow Fix retails at $21. Kinda pricey for a little pencil. The sales immediately showed me Givenchy Mister Eyebrow. This costs even more and it's $22.50 but I went ahead and took this home.
Then I recalled seeing something from NYX, so I went to Ulta and bought NYX Brow Shaper home and returned the Givenchy one. Didn't open the Givenchy one, so can't do a review on that.

The Givenchy one and NYX's are both Made in Germany. NYX sells for $8.79 at Ulta. To me, all the brow wax pencils are the same. It's just used to keep my brows in place. And the NYX one works just fine for me without spending extra. And my brows don't feel heavy after putting this on. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs