Sunday, May 16, 2010

Something Sweet

Hello everyone. Long time no see. So sorry for those who stopped by here once in awhile but didn't see anything new. :( I have lots to share but didn't have the time to write... I will write more frequent as time permits. Here's something I would like to share. China Glaze's Something Sweet is a very pretty pastel pink nail polish. Good for the Spring and Summer time. I like China Glaze because it's very long lasting, doesn't chip as much as the other brands and it's very good for my fragile nails.


On my nails, I have OPI base coat, 2 coats of China Glaze Something Sweet, nail stickers from Skin Food (Rose Bay 03), and 2 coats of Seche Vite dry fast top coat. 

That's all for now. Have a good week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs