Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Gift from miles away





I've been waiting for this special package from Hong Kong for almost 3 weeks. Finally USPS delivered them to me. I guess with the airlines reducing the number of flights, it's been difficult to mail things out from overseas.

Anyways, I'm so happy to see this package. My friend didn't tell me what it was. And I'm so surprised that Hello Kitty has such a nice gift package. THANK YOU SOOO  MUCH!!!



From the left: a body lotion, a fragrance (light fruity scent), and a lip gloss key chain. The kitty has sparkles on her skirt, so she's pretty cute. And actually some of my other fragrance have similar scent as this (i.e. Marc Jacobs Daisy and Burberry Brit Sheer), so I can use it as well.

Here's the lip gloss:




I'm not sure if I will use the lip gloss but the key chain is very made, so I probably will use it. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs