Friday, September 24, 2010

Hello Kitty Nails

I got some Konad nail stamping stuffs awhile ago. Wanna do a Hello Kitty nail after seeing this video. Anyways, the nail plate was a pain to use. Have to practice before start applying onto your nail. The gurus made this nail stamping task so effortless. Oh well, here's my first try. Still room to improve to get all the images stamped to the nails.


  1. Base Coat: OPI
  2. Two coats of China Glaze Tempest
  3. Stamp Hello Kitty on to my nails using Konad Special Nail Polish. I got the GCOCL A02 plate somewhere on the internet. Painted the bows into red. I used the OPI Ohare & Nails Look Great! Wish I have yellow to paint her nose. :(
  4. Added a few nail stickers
  5. Top Coat: 2 coats of Seche Vite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs