Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Integrate Eye Liner Pencil BK999

If you are like me who smudge most mascaras and eyeliners, you need to check this Integrate eye liner out. I got this from Adam Beauty for $14. It's one of my favorites eye liner products now.
It contains 0.28g of product, which is a lot less than other makeup brand. For instance, Mac eyeliner pencil has 1.2g product. I'm not sure if I will buy again but will decide when I'm done with this.
The liner is quite soft, easy to apply. I use this to tight line only because it's a bit difficult to draw sharper edges. And I made the pencil tip so flat and don't wanna waste any more product if I try to sharpen it. One down side about this product is you can't retract the pencil back. Just have to be careful not to twist too much out.
Here's a swatch. I let the product set for about 10 seconds. Once it's dried, it lasts all day long. No kidding. I highly recommend it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs