Friday, October 29, 2010

Lancome Teint Miracle

I stopped by Nordstrom counter the other day and got a sample of the Lancome Teint Miracle to try. I'm in shade Ivoire 4N. Full size comes in 1 oz and it's $37 for the bottle. They have 20 shades, so shouldn't have a problem finding the right shade. Packaging is good because it's comes with a pump. My personal preference with foundation is always one that comes with a pump. Just more sanitary and won't get messy. I don't put on foundation everyday and usually I can do with just concealer. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Warm Sand is what I use currently and that feels quite light already. But this Teint Miracle looks even more sheer and yet coverage is good. The foundation is quite watery and not thick. I don't feel like having something on. If you have blemishes, I am not sure how well it covers but for me, coverage is pretty good and evens out my complexion. My skin is very sensitive and this doesn't break me out or cause any allergic reaction.

I've tried this for 2 days in a row. Though I do notice the T-zone area gets kinda oily after a few hours but I think just need to touch up a bit then. My cheeks tend to have dry patches if the product is too dry and this didn't happen at all. Probably will consider purchase this once I'm done with the Bobbi Brown one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs