Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kate Reflect Mirror Eyes PU-2


Kanebo Kate Reflect Mirror Eyes is their new Fall 09' collection and you can get one from some beauty websites between $16 to $18. I saw this PU-2 on the August More magazine and thought it looks kinda good. I have been buying Kate's eyeshadows ever since my friend bought me one years ago. Its quality is no different than some of the department store brands and very reasonably priced. Their eyeshadows usually have high pigmentation and the texture is smooth. Love it!

Since I have accumulated a few Kate's eyeshadows, particularly the brown palettes, I got this PU-2 instead. I am not sure if I like so much about this palette because it's quite sheer. A bit different than the other Kate palettes. Let me show you the swatches:

 
This palette has 3 colors; more of a purple grey combination and all have shimmers. I would use (1) as a base for eyelid. The pigmentation on (1) is not so great because it's sheer. I put on a few layers on to make it show on this picture. (2) is quite nice and most pigmented out of the three. (3) probably can be used as an eyeliner or used on your eyes' outer corner for a more dramatic look.  If you are not into heavy makeup and want something more natural, this will be a nice palette. I wore that for work the other day and looked kinda nice. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs